With warm weather, comes maintenance and repairs to parking lots and driveways. Sealcoating your parking lot or driveway is an easy way to extend the life of asphalt and improve the curb appeal of your property – saving you money in the long run. If sealcoating is avoided, crack can start forming in the asphalt, which then leads to potholes.
Some benefits of sealcoating asphalt include:
- Reduces long term repair costs
- Accelerates melting of snow and ice on the pavement surface
- Protects your pavement from oxidation, oil and chemical spills
- Protects against water penetration, rain, frost and snow damage
- Enhances the appearance of your building and landscape
- Prolongs pavement life, safeguarding your investment